View Profile wilsonns

3 Movie Reviews

Muito bom

É bom sabe q tem brs aqui que fazem um trabalho que presta. As animaçao ficaram muito foda mesmo.

Simple but cool

A good video, nice effects, nice animation, and perfect story.It don't lack anything, it's just perfect ^^

Perfect!

I loved that episode!The sound and music are awesome!You should release the next episode as soon as possible!

14 Game Reviews

Of course a good game!

There is not too many words that I can use to describe the game...You start with 4 elements and need to create 115 elements combining the 4 starting ones...
You need a bit of lucky and a good logic skill to complete that game.

Good

A good game at all, but it should have more parts...(mainly weapons)

Of course is good!

The game is a huge upgrade of "Punk-o-matic", there are more space for notes, more notes, and a lot of thing more...The only problem is the lag during the show...

3 Audio Reviews

Lovely!

Here in my home country, Brazil, the soundtrack is the japanese.I love that song, it plays during boo saga, mainly in the end of the saga.I like the Dragon Ball z american dub songs, but the original are better!

Nice

Wow... looks really like the bruce falconers song.A good cover indeed.

Good

It's really a good remix...Remember me my first battle against Ganondorf's Puppet in TP...You deserve a 10 star rating, because of the good work...It's like the original, but it looks like a midi song.
Perfect
I'll use it on my animation!

Wannabe Mangaka...